Thanks to our friends The County Theater and The Moving Picture Cinema for helping us bring this film to our Pride Festival supporters again in 2023! Join us at Broad Commons Park to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Wednesday, October 11th in celebration of National Coming Out Day! (rain date Thursday, October 12th)
Tickets are now on sale: countytheater.org/films/rocky-horror-picture-show
WHAT TO KNOW
• Gates open at 5:30 pm and the movie will begin at dusk (around 7:00 pm).
• Please refrain from throwing any object or food at the movie screen or projection equipment.
• Please refrain from the use of squirt guns, silly string spray, lighters, candles, or other open flames.
• County Theater staff will be on hand at our check-in table. If you purchased tickets online, we'll either ask you to scan the barcode provided in your booking confirmation email — or we’ll ask for you to provide us with your first and last name. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door.
• If you pre-purchased popcorn with your ticket you may pick it up when you check in.
• A limited number of popcorn boxes ($5 each) and water bottles ($2 each) will be available to purchase at the screening. We accept either exact change or a credit card.
• Please Bring Your Own Chair or Blanket as seating will not be provided.
• Limited parking is available, but walking and biking are encouraged.
• There are open bathrooms located on site. Please ask a County staff for help in case you have trouble finding it.
• Keep in mind that a can of bug repellent comes in handy while watching an outdoor movie.
• In the event of inclement weather (such as rain or high winds) we'll be moving our outdoor screening of ROCKY HORROR to Thursday, October 12.